Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back Again

I want to start blogging again with a narrower focus: politics. I hope to be able to write about this topic in relation to my faith with the goal of sparking discussions and deepening my own (and maybe yours too) relationship with and commitment to Christ. I sincerely hope some of my friends and family will join in, even if only in their minds. I feel an urgency at this time because we face a major election and also a real turning point in the history of faith and politics in this country. We are moving away from one sided politics in Christendom in the US and we need to do some soul searching. I hope you will join me in this search. There are others who are far more eloquent and apt to take on this subject, I only do it with the hopes of influencing my own sphere. Feel free to comment or not.

No comments: